Made with certified organic refined shea butter, natural deodorized cocoa butter, 100% pure sweet almond oil, 100% pure Menthol, Spearmint, Eucalyptus, and Sweet Orange essential oils, and 250 MG CO2 processed full spectrum CBD oil with fats and lipids. The balms do not have any water so they can be absorbed through the natural oils, fats, and lipids in the skin.
Directions and Handling
- If balm melts and becomes liquid or granular, warm it back up and put in freezer for 30 minutes to get it back to original consistency.
- Do not use in open wounds and contact your physician.
- A little goes a long way. Apply as small amount to desired location it will go on oily but will absorb into your skin within 5 to 10 minutes.
- The outermost layer of skin provides a waterproof barrier so products that do not contain water will absorb easier and require less amounts.
- If putting it on something communicable (poison ivy, rashes), wear gloves or wash hands with soap, apply a thin layer and wash hands again with soap before applying again from jar so you do not contaminate the jar of balm.
- Store at room temperature.
Balms may be used topically to help with localized treatment for pain management, anti-inflammation, dry skin, acne, eczema, psoriasis, and arthritis.
Certificate of Analysis
|Lot Number||Expiration Date||Certificate Document|
|0906201901102||9/6/2021||Certificate of Analysis|
|1113201901102||11/13/2021||Certificate of Analysis|